[Boatanchors] Audiofoolishness!

L.G. Robertson digital-conjurers at ROADRUNNER.COM
Tue Mar 4 12:48:25 EST 2008

Gad, this sort of thing ought to be investigated by the FBI or the FTC for
"Crossing State Lines for Purposes of Fraud"...

...and then I remembered a friend said there are people who WANT to pay
this kind of money for this sort of thing; make 'em feel distinguished, and
have some bragging rights among  the similarly over-walleted and
technically uninformed.

Unbelievable.  Simply unbelieveable.  What a waste.

-Lin/KJ6EF