DX100B

Edward B Richards zuu6k at JUNO.COM
Sun Mar 16 11:31:46 EDT 2008

 I think he is right on! You see much abuse of ratings. The word "mint"
is the most abused. Have you seen ads for "mint" equipment with the
notation "it has a dent here or a small hole there, or this doesn't work
or that needs alignment"? When someone exaggerates a condition, he should
be called on it. In this case there is some question as to whether the
drift is normal or not. I would assume...not, or he would not have
mentioned it. However, he didn't claim it was a 10. He downgraded it 1/2
a point. Let's give him credit for that.

 73, Ed   K6UUZ