EQUIPMENT QUESTION

Bob Hardie- W5UQ W5EUQ at VERIZON.NET
Mon May 26 21:55:30 EDT 2008

Is that the receiver I saw at the Dayton Hamfest, outside flea market?
If so, I looked it over pretty good and as I recall, it looked pretty
neat.
I was told it was made in Italy for English speaking people, like
Brittan, etc.  It had English writing on dials,etc.
That's all I can tell you.  GL,   Bob  W5UQ