Collins

Bob Hardie- W5UQ W5EUQ at VERIZON.NET
Tue May 27 18:08:59 EDT 2008

the slump, in my humble opinion, is not due to people loosing interest
in Collins, or the "only ones with money" not buying, but the slump is
due to the economy.  For example the fear of cost of living, like
GASOLINE prices.

I am seeing a lack of buying "anything" at hamfests now, NOT just
Collins.   The love of Collins is still there.  The desire to own
Collins is still there.  The pocket book is waning a bit.

Take my word for it, the market for Collins is in the same slump as the
economy.  This too shall pass.

Bob  W5UQ   Tampa.