Need Navigator panel

Bill Fuqua wlfuqu00 at UKY.EDU
Tue May 27 13:24:23 EDT 2008

    I found at Dayton several years ago a homebrew 813 transmitter, self
contained, with power supply. It had a navigator chassis built into it. So
there is no front panel or cabinet. I think the cabinet from my challenger
will work but still no front panel.  The dial and some of the knobs are
still there.
It works.
    I either need to locate a front panel or trade or sell it to some one
for part. Knowing how rare the Navigator is, I'd rather restore it.  Even
if I have to make a panel.

73
Bill wa4lav

\