WTD TRADE FOR VAC VARIABLE

Dee Almquist w4pnt at COMCAST.NET
Tue Nov 25 19:15:39 EST 2008

Fellow AM'rs
Needing a 2000pf - 2500pf vac variable 5kv 20A (approx) & vac relays for
amp restoration in progress. This is for my '60s BTI JK-2000 for home
ham shack, not to resell.

I have finished Johnson Ranger-1 panel set for trade. You folks know my
work.

Also have near complete 6 ft rack & PA assembly (813s), meters, a 500w
modulation tf, UTC modulator grid drive tf (nos in box) & lots of other
stuff I originally planned to build this tx into 813 by 813 fone rig.
This is a Federal Telephone tx that came off one of the Liberty ships of
the '40s. Obviously who ever will have to come get this rig!!

Best 73
Dee
(540)480-7179 Virginia