ARRL handbooks for sale cheap

Garey Barrell k4oah at MINDSPRING.COM
Thu Sep 4 13:49:19 EDT 2008

Agreed.  I too have purchased from Walt and had the same experience.

As for his use of K1RTS, until it is either renewed by him or reassigned
to someone else, he is free to use it in any way EXCEPT to authorize
transmission within the Amateur bands.

73, Garey - K4OAH
Glen Allen, VA

Drake 2-B, 4-B, C-Line & TR-4/C Service Supplement CDs
<www.k4oah.com>