AR-88 receiver that appears to be the one stolen from me --

Jon M. Schumacher jmsch at USINTOUCH.COM
Fri Sep 5 19:56:10 EDT 2008

Mike,

I would imagine the same philosophy is used to justify buying stolen copper and other metals from the dirty thieves that rip it off.   Receiving stolen goods is still a crime in many situations even if you don't know where it came from.  In this case, there doesn't seem to be a crime committed, but the circumstances still appear shady.  If I had a legitimate business, I would be very careful about where my merchandise comes from to keep my reputation intact.

Let's hope this situation isn't repeated more often.

                                                                Jon, K1NV