self appointed price police

Tom Chesek tchesek at EPIX.NET
Tue Sep 9 07:44:04 EDT 2008

Walt,

I saw that happen and I thought the same thing. There are people that
collect books in addition to their hardware and might want the early
edition. Following the logic of that person we would then have to
qualify every sale of every item that has a later version such as a
Heathkit HW-12 versus the HW-12A. I've done business with that person
and he is an up and up kind of guy. I just think that his "thinking
out loud" should not have occurred.

Tom K3TVC