INTERNATIONAL XTAL Converters NIB

Bob Peters rwpeters at SWBELL.NET
Sun Sep 14 16:45:27 EDT 2008

Hi All. I have For Sale 4 International Crystal Converters that convert a
Broadcast Band radio to 80,40,20 and 15 meter bands with full documentation.
They can be operated on 6 or 12 volts. You can have all 4 for $75 or $20 ea
plus postage. The spec sheets say that it is bust to put it in an aluminum
enclosure and use a resonant antenna.  I have seen these advertised in 60's
QST but have never seen one up close. Great Find !!

Very Best 73's,

Bob W1PE

Mesquite,TX

www.w1pe.com