Hallicrafters HT-33A

Glen Zook gzook at YAHOO.COM
Sat Sep 20 11:56:39 EDT 2008

The plot "thickens" on my HT-33A.  It already has the 6 0A2 regulator tubes like are in the HT-33B instead of the 4 that are in the "stock" HT-33A.  However, this change is obviously a "factory job".  That makes me wonder if these changes were made on some of the last HT-33A units before the model number was changed to HT-33B.  The serial number "sticker" on the back of the amplifier definitely says HT-33A.

Glen, K9STH

Website:  http://k9sth.com