FS: Heathkit, Swan Lysco, National, Halicrafters, Knight Kit, etc.

David Hollander n7rk at COX.NET
Mon Sep 22 12:00:09 EDT 2008

Here are a few items for sale.  Prices do not include shipping.  I will
entertain reasonable offers and I will ship overseas.

Heathkit SB-220 Linear Amplifier.......$825 plus shipping
This is a 1 KW 80-10 meter linear amplifier that runs off of 110 VAC or
220 VAC. It uses a pair of 3-500 tubes. This amp is in very nice shape
with no extra holes. It has a few paint chips/scratches. Nothing has
been arced or burned and the amp was recently given a thorough
go-through (last month). Puts out around 800 - 850 watts with 100 watts
drive on 110 volts. I have used this with my Yaesu FT-1000MP
transceiver. Includes a photocopy of the manual.
http://members.cox.net/radiodx3/sb220.JPG
http://members.cox.net/radiodx3/sb2202.JPG
http://members.cox.net/radiodx3/sb2203.JPG
http://members.cox.net/radiodx3/sb2204.JPG

Swan ST-1 3 Kilowatt PEP Antenna Tuner....$225 plus shipping
This tuner covers 160-10 meters and can be used with coaxial fed
antennas or an end-fed wire. It also includes a balun so that it may be
used with open wire feeders. The tuner circuitry is identical to the
Swan ST-2 which has the addition of the SWR/power meter built in. This
is a tested, working unit in nice shape with no arc/or burns inside. It
does have some scratches.
http://members.cox.net/radiodx3/swan_st1.JPG
http://members.cox.net/radiodx3/swan_st12.JPG
http://members.cox.net/radiodx3/swan_st14.JPG

Lysco Transmaster 600 Transmitter..........$225 plus shipping
Works on all bands. Clean looking unit but does have extra holes drilled
in it. This model does not have the modulator. Includes a photocopy of
the manual.
http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/lyscoTM.JPG
http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/lyscoTM2.JPG
http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/lyscoTM4.JPG
http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/lyscoTM6.JPG

National  Radio NC-303 Speaker.............$100 plus shipping
http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/nc303speaker.JPG
http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/nc3032speaker.JPG

Knight P2 SWR Power Meter with Original Manual....$35 plus shipping
Tested, working unit. Small scratch on meter face and paint chipped off
on directional coupler.
http://members.cox.net/radiodx3/knightp2.JPG
http://members.cox.net/radiodx3/knightp22.JPG
http://members.cox.net/radiodx3/knightp23.JPG

Kenwood HC-10 24 Hour World Time Clock...$85 plus shipping
This quartz based digital world clock has a dual 24 hour display. It
shows local time and the time in ten preprogrammed plus two programmable
time zones. The clock works well and keeps good time.
http://members.cox.net/radiodx3/kenwoodHC10.JPG
http://members.cox.net/radiodx3/kenwoodHC102.JPG

Westclox WT8AMP Canadian Military Telegraph Key..,,,,,,.$35 plus
shipping (I have several of these)
The key appears to be new old stock and in excellent condition. I
believe these were used by the Canadian Military in W.W.II.
http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/mil_key.JPG
http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/mil_key2.JPG

Hallicrafters SX-43 Receiver with Manual....$130 plus shipping
The receiver works but would benefit from a restoration. I listened to
signals on the AM broadcast band, WWV at 5, 10 and 15 MHz as well as
signals on several short wave bands. I did not hear signals on the
higher bands or on the FM band so I would assume it needs help. The
s-meter works, the BFO and crystal filter work. Cosmetically, it has
lots of scuffs and scratches as can be seen in the photos. It has all of
the correct knobs. It does not have any dings, dents or extra holes.
This is a a heavy receiver. Includes a photocopy of the manual.
http://members.cox.net/radiodx5/sx43.JPG
http://members.cox.net/radiodx5/sx432.JPG
http://members.cox.net/radiodx5/sx433.JPG
http://members.cox.net/radiodx5/sx435.JPG
Dave  N7RK          Boatanchors Home Page: http://members.cox.net/n7rk
Phoenix, Arizona         *DXCC Honor Roll*    *WAZ#22 - 75 Meter SSB*

ex-XE2/N7RK, N7RK/ZB2, VK2ERK, ZM0AJN, WB6NRK, WN6IWX

Boatanchor and Antique Radio Collector