Rare Heathkit documents

LEON WENDLER electronicparts2002 at YAHOO.COM
Sat Sep 27 17:04:30 EDT 2008

we have come in possession of some of the oldest rarest heathkit documents. we scanned them in and added most as free download. as old as 1947 a mimeographed flier, a letter in 1948 for new electronics div yet they were still using up their old aircraft stationary. they are on the "full catalog" page of our giant heathkit site. www.tech-systems-labs.com strange page to put on but i have no other page that is matching full documents.

leon @ technology systems