L<ist wisdom needed - Low Pass Filter

Robert Groh rgroh at SWBELL.NET
Wed Apr 22 11:12:15 EDT 2009

Can you take a look inside at the guts?  If so, you can tell a lot from that.

If not, you might just use a sig gen and load and take quick response sweep.  It is undoubtedly a 50 ohm system.

Bob Groh, WA2CKY

________________________________
From: Michael Tortorella <w2iy at VERIZON.NET>
To: BOATANCHORS at LISTS.TEMPE.GOV
Sent: Wednesday, April 22, 2009 9:52:15 AM
Subject: [BOATANCHORS-TEMPE] L<ist wisdom needed - Low Pass Filter

G'day all, I have a couple of low pass filters that look like they were made
for the gov't, N connectors on each end, gray in color, built like
battleships, must have cost Uncle a pretty penny in the day.  Marked
LP-101-C, FSN N 5915 841 2786.  Does anyone know the cutoff frequency and/or
power rating on these?  Made by Electro International, Annapolis, MD, no
longer findable on the www and I have not been able to find anything on the
www about the filter so far.  Would like to use them if possible.

Thanks in advance and 73 to all,

Mike W2IY