Eldico schematics, etc., needed

Glen Zook gzook at YAHOO.COM
Mon Aug 10 20:57:23 EDT 2009

I am needing to obtain at least the schematics for the Eldico R-104, T-102, M-135, and P-109.  The equipment was also known as the S-119 by the military.

Back in the late 1970s I had an R-104 and a T-102 that I traded off.  Now I have obtained a R-104 and have a T-102, M-135, and a P-109 that will be in my possession shortly.

The alignment is pretty close to the Collins 75S-2 receiver and the Collins 32S-2 transmitter so that presents no problems to me.  But, I would like to have at least the schematics (and more information if possible) "just in case"!

Glen, K9STH

Website:  http://k9sth.com