NC183D

The Pollacks rinkies at ATT.NET
Wed Aug 12 14:17:04 EDT 2009

I recently acquired this nice receiver.  The manual downloaded from BAMA
shows a 6J5 triode as a "phase inverter" feeding the audio amp tubes.  My
unit has a dual triode 6SN7 in that spot.  I don't believe that to be a mod,
since old literature refers to the 6SN7 as part of the tube lineup.
Therefore I believe that there was a manufacturing change at some point.

Does anyone have a copy of the schematic showing the 6SN7?

Thanks!

Ron K2RP