R-390 Help Please

Les Zwiebel WB6ORZ wb6orz at PACBELL.NET
Sat Aug 22 18:51:05 EDT 2009

    For R-390 (non-A)
    1. Need (missing) parts. For the Dial Zero Clutch Assembly.
For reference, see TM 5820-357-35-79, page 175. Exploded view
p/n's are 13 through 21. Anybody have a donor rig for a Clutch
Assembly?
    2. Hints anyone? Have PTO out, but can't turn the
non-metallic (bakelite) cover screw. How to remove it so I can
adjust end-point run-out at inductor L701. The screw is seized
up. If I break it, pieces would fall down into PTO. That would
be bad.
    Thanks in advance!
    Les