Interconnect cable kits

Glen Zook gzook at YAHOO.COM
Thu Aug 27 19:48:28 EDT 2009

I just restocked the connectors that I use in the interconnect cable kits that I make for Collins, Drake, and Heath equipment.  The "sticker shock" was pretty hard to take.  The cost of the connectors has almost doubled since the last time I restocked (just a couple of months ago).  To compensate for this I am going to have to start charging for shipping (in the past I have included the shipping charges in the price).  Also, the price for shipping has also increased for shipping to the United States, Canada, and foreign.  I just cannot continue to absorb those costs.

However, I will hold off charging for shipping to United States addresses on orders received before 1 October 2009.  This basically allows for almost 5 weeks for orders to be received.  Unfortunately, the shipping charges to Canada and foreign have increased so much that I am going to have to start charging immediately.  I normally ship by Priority Mail "flat rate" boxes because they are generally the best value.

Please note that the shipping charges will be applied to each cable kit.

For the information on these cable kits please reference

http://k9sth.com/uploads/Price_list_cables_08-26-08.pdf

Glen, K9STH

Website:  http://k9sth.com