[ARC5] ON Topic: Tannery leather conditioner/cleaner

FRED HOLNAGEL w7prv at TELEPORT.COM
Thu Dec 24 08:42:46 EST 2009

Hi All, I've found a spray can paint named  semi-flat black, available at
Fred Meyers stores in the N.W. that oversprays military rigs such as ARC- 5
gear with almost perfect appearance to new. The brand name is HD Designs
HD927. I have no connection to the store or paint co. Fred W7PRV

 Then

http://www.tempe.gov/lists/control.aspx?list=BOATANCHORS