Neat (and free) ebook on simple radio servicing and troubleshooting

Robert Groh rgroh at SWBELL.NET
Tue Feb 3 22:52:53 EST 2009

While watching a YouTube video of an old RCA series on making
vacuum tubes, I noticed a YouTube presentation on servicing vacuum
tube short wave radios:

< http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IWxeWnnU4i0&feature=related>

Then I noticed that the YouTube author had a complete book on
servicing old vacuum tube shortwave radios available in pdf format for
free!

< http://www.vacuumtuberadio.com/vacuumtuberadio/ >

I downloaded and saved it.  Nice book and an excellent resource for
fixing some of our older radios.

73
Bob, WA2CKY