K5MGR beginning garage-spring-boatanchor-cleaning

Mike Langner mlangner at SWCP.COM
Mon Feb 16 10:47:38 EST 2009

Hello all !

Well, garage spring cleaning has begun here in New Mexico.

First items to go -- offered here first -- if no takers, they'll end up on
eBay. . .

Multi Products (Multi-Elmac) A54H -- all tubes check above tube manual
values.  I've made no attempt to power it up or troubleshoot it.  Email
pictures are available upon request -- $45 to a good home. As you know, this
unit requires an external power supply, which I do not have.

Ameco 2-meter nuvistor preamps -- a pair of them.  Each one has an
individual power supply.  One 6CW4/6DS4 is mission, but if you add $2 to the
sale price of $10 which gets you both preamps and both power supplies, I'll
throw in an additional nuvistor. Photos of these preamps and companion power
supplies are also available upon request.

Prices do not include shipping from 87114.

Please let me know if you're interested!
I'd love to "pack 'em up!"

Thanks !

Mike/

Mike Langner