Box for Millen 90610 wavemeeter FTGH

Michael Tortorella w2iy at VERIZON.NET
Fri Feb 27 17:13:43 EST 2009

Gang, I picked up a 90610 wavemeter in original box last week.  The box is
in poor condition (torn, wrinkled) but it's all there.  Anyone who wants it
is welcome to it, no charge.  Don't complain when you get it, though, it
really is in poor condition.  Just send me your address and I'll mail it out
to you.  I hate to see it go in the trash no matter how bad it is.

73 to all,

Mike W2IY