FS: 5 Tube Homebrew Receiver

David Hollander n7rk at COX.NET
Thu Jan 15 10:23:58 EST 2009

Their was a problem with picture links in my previous post so here it is
again.

5 Tube Homebrew Receiver.......$40 plus shipping
Maybe this is a mighty midget receiver from the 1960's QST article?
Lot's of good parts but no main tuning capacitor. I did fire it up and
their is audio.
http://members.cox.net/radiodx3/5tubeHBreceiver.JPG
http://members.cox.net/radiodx3/5tubeHBreceiver2.JPG
http://members.cox.net/radiodx3/5tubeHBreceiver3.JPG

Dave  N7RK          Boatanchors Home Page: http://members.cox.net/n7rk
Phoenix, Arizona         *DXCC Honor Roll*    *WAZ#22 - 75 Meter SSB*

ex-XE2/N7RK, N7RK/ZB2, VK2ERK, ZM0AJN, WB6NRK, WN6IWX

Boatanchor and Antique Radio Collector