Lynmar Engineers

Garey Barrell k4oah at MINDSPRING.COM
Tue Jan 27 13:30:17 EST 2009

Alan -

That is a T/R switch.  There should be a very low value capacitor
connected from the box to the "TUBE" side of the Pi-Net in the
transmitter, and a piece of RG-59 coax coming out of the top of the box
to the receiver antenna input.  Filament and plate power for the 6AH6
comes from the transmitter.

Great little box, instantaneous (QSK) T/R switching with no relay
clacking.  It was originally published in QST, and then sold
commercially by the author, W3DM.

73, Garey - K4OAH
Glen Allen, VA

Drake 2-B, 4-B, C-Line & TR-4/C Service Supplement CDs
<www.k4oah.com>