COMPLETLY OFF TOPIC ( GONE)

Bob Peters rwpeters at SWBELL.NET
Tue Jan 27 19:01:23 EST 2009

WOW  Guys it went a local guy just sent me an e
mail  That was quick  LOL

Bob W1PE

Hi all. This post is way off topic but may be able
to help someone or someone's children!!!I have to
GIVE AWAY FREE a complete CD French Course. This
was purchased by one of my clients that never
picked it up over a year ago. Going in the garbage
if no one wants it. Someone out there must want to
learn French. This is one of the high dollar CD
programs. Anyone want it???? I will even pay the
shipping  LOL

Very Best 73's,

Bob W1PE

Mesquite,TX