How do you hook-up?

Paul Kraemer elespe at LISCO.COM
Tue Jul 7 18:58:18 EDT 2009

Bob
We regularly purchase 14, 16, 20 awg stranded pvc insulated wire which is
rated 1000v. It is very reasonably priced from one of our industrial wire
and cable supply houses. It is finely stranded so is very flexible and
available in colors 1 thru 19 and beyond
Paul K0UYA

----- Original Message -----
From: "Bob Jackson" <bob at NOFROWNS.NET>
To: <BOATANCHORS at LISTS.TEMPE.GOV>
Sent: Tuesday, July 07, 2009 5:11 PM
Subject: How do you hook-up?

Fellow BA-ers -

As we all know, BAs and their tube-type brethern can often develop WVDCs in
the 400+ range. When it comes to hook-up wire used during a restoration, do
you opt for the "high priced spread", e.g. teflon insulated wire or go for
the "oleo" route of the el cheapo R-S PVC-coated stuff that's only rated at
300 WVDC?

Bob
AG5X