Item of possible interest to Eldico fans -- an AT-1 Antennascope

Mike Langner mlangner at SWCP.COM
Fri Jul 10 17:32:45 EDT 2009

Hello all !

As I continue to sort my garage shelves into (1) things I really will
restore, and (2) things I bought before I retired thinking I'd restore them
all, here's another one from the side of the garage I'll never get to.

For sale: an Eldico ANTENNASCOPE model AT-1.

Someone has replaced one of the right hand side ceramic feed-through
insulators with an SO-239.

The meter movement moves freely.

Otherwise, condition unknown, and not guaranteed.

First $10 plus shipping (about $5 flat rate small box) takes it.

Anyone interested?

Thanks !

Mike/
K5MGR