Interesting Chinese NOS BA on eBay]

Rodger wq9e at DTNSPEED.NET
Mon Jul 13 10:45:10 EDT 2009

Bob,

I bought one of these several months ago and it is a neat receiver.  It
is stable and although it is single conversion the image rejection is OK
given the selective front end.  I bought an isolation/step down
transformer from Henry Radio on ebay to power the 220 volt supply.

Shipping is very slow (surface mail from China) but the seller did a
good job of packing and it arrived in good shape.  I also bought the
later solid state receiver he sells.  He has increased his prices in
recent months.

Rodger WQ9E

*On Mon Jul 13 7:56 , Bob Jackson sent:

*

Needs 220 VAC ???

<DEFANGED_javascript:top.opencompose%28%27BOATANCHORS at LISTS.TEMPE.GOV%27,%27%27,%27%27,%27%27%29>
<parse.pl?redirect=http://lists.tempe.gov/archives/BOATANCHORS.html>