Military Gear

Wilson Lamb infomet at EMBARQMAIL.COM
Thu Jul 23 10:03:50 EDT 2009

I am helping an older friend get ready to move.
He has several military surplus items that may be of interest to BA people.
They are all in Winston-Salem, NC and shipping might be possible for some
items.
BC-348   condition unknown as of now, shipable

ART-13   one has been on the air, but may be without tubes.  There are at
least five more, believed unmodified.

BC-X42   XMTR I'm not sure of this model number.  It's a big rack, six feet
tall and three ft wide, or so, with two RF amps at the top.  I'm not sure if
there are two exciters, or not.  At least one of the RF decks may have been
modified along the way.  Modulators are 805s.

I'll be going over from time to time to help clean up, I think, so let me
know your interests and I'll see what I can do to help get more info.  There
are probably more items I haven't seen.

Wilson
W4BOH