FS or SWAP: Aircraft Radio Corporation T-20 VHF Transmitter

kd4e doc at KD4E.COM
Tue Jun 16 19:23:30 EDT 2009

Yes, sorry, I intended to note that - but wanted to also
observe
that when looking for info online it is nearly invisible
whereas
the military T-20 is described all over the place.

Usable 118-148MHz (it may be converted to 2M) 2.5W AM

http://www.bunkerofdoom.com/lit/ARC_1960_cat.pdf

Anyhow, I am guessing that the crystals and tubes and tuning
tool and Cannon connectors may make this device of some value
to someone - if not of interest for a 2M conversion or addition
to someones collection.

I just am never going to get to do anything with it and need to
downsize here.

--

Thanks! & 73, doc, KD4E
FS/Swap/Wanted: http://kd4e.com/swapn.html