TRADE OUT: AUDIO PROCESSING EQUIP

Dee Almquist w4pnt at COMCAST.NET
Wed Jun 17 15:51:56 EDT 2009

*Fellow Anchorites
I have been saving couple pieces of audio gear for the day when I put my
AM KW on line. I never got around to it!  I have an Altec "green panel"
auditorium speech amp w/ compressor (model # ?) GC but needs going thru,
a CBS Audio Max, a CBS Volume Max & a nice EQ. One of the "Max" I fixed
some yrs ago the other needs service.  All are 19" rack mount. Today,
I'm wondering why am I keeping this stuff? Time to simplify!

I would like to trade for items I can use in the shack. Such as; Sencore
cap analyzer, MFJ 259B, small 7000pf vac variable (hi pot tested), a
good 3-1000 Eimac or? Any interest?
73 es Dee
(540)480-7179
*