Hmmm -- maybe neither HTML nor attachments are allowed on the listserver?

Mike Langner mlangner at SWCP.COM
Fri Jun 19 12:08:25 EDT 2009

Hello all !

Like they often say in tennis when the ball goes into someone else's
court --

"A little help, please?"

Could I please learn if  HTML, embedded pictures, and file attachments are
not allowed?

Clearly, if they are, I'm not doing it right, as they appear to be "stripped
out" from my attempt to provide a scan of part of a page of my 1958
"Learning The Radiotelegraph Code."

Thanks !!

Mike/
K5MGR