No subject

Bob Peters rwpeters at SWBELL.NET
Mon Jun 22 21:44:30 EDT 2009

Hi All Well finally a while after HAMCOM the
pictures are up on the website. Wanted to take a
lot more but really did not get the time to do it.

At least got some good photo's of the Yaesu Booth
and the Heil booth with all hard at work..All and
All it was a great show. I spoke with one vendor
that said that he was way up in sales on Friday
and that Saturday was down just a little from
years past but was super pleased. In talking with
the vendors they say that HAMCOM by far is the
friendliest show they do. They get well fed and
well taken care of by the hamcom staff. Since
HAMCOM moved to Plano the attendance has done
nothing but grow and vendors have grown with it. I
have never in my 15 years at HAMCOM saw so many
$$$$ spent at one vendor as I did this year with
the begalli keys. People lined up with GREENBACKS
in hand.

I look at a mic costing $300 and wonder if I am
crazy but give me a break $700 for a key!!!!! Not
for this SSB / AM boy.But listened to some
wonderful Heil Mics while there.

Web site is www.w1pe.com and go to pictures then
HAMCOM 2009.

Very Best 73's,