SWAP: For a BA Power Supply

kd4e doc at KD4E.COM
Fri Jun 26 15:21:13 EDT 2009

I need a power supply for an Elmac AF-67 & PMR-6a, or at least
the parts for the transmitter HV.

I think I can get the low voltage and filament supply from the
receiver PS (To be xtracted from an old mobile tube-type CB rig
AC/DC).

I need HV:  475 volts @ 170 ma. DC for the plates.

"Maximum ratings for this Trans-citer are 600 volts at 100ma; or
500 volts at 120 milliamperes. Full 100% modulation occurs
when the modulator plate current swings to about 60% of the
final plate current with normal voice frequencies."

The supply design needs to be compact, like the rigs, it would
be nice to have a dc-dc vibrator section for the HV as well.

TO SWAP:

6V 10a filament transformer
Two solid state relays
Miller HV connector set