[Boatanchors] Speaker Re-coning

Ron Lawrence W4RON W4RON at CAROLINA.RR.COM
Wed Mar 18 13:10:27 EDT 2009

If it's just a tear, repair it yourself. I've used pieces of Tyvek
cut from security envelopes to repair speaker cones.
I think the USPS still uses Tyvek for Express Mail envelopes
that you can pick up for free at you local post office.
White glue like Elmer's will work just fine.

IF you can't handle this and want to pay someone to recone
it, I've used The Speaker Doctor in Charlotte NC, they
get about $40 for a 8" speaker. Do a Google search and you'll
find their web page.

73, Ron w4ron