Johnson Phone Patch FS

Ken Simpson, W8EK W8EK at SPEAKEASY.NET
Thu Mar 19 07:54:10 EDT 2009

For Sale:

Johnson Viking Phone Patch - Model 250-46

This phone patch is made to be mounted vertically beside the rig.
It is about 6 inches high, 2 inches wide and 3 inches deep.  It
is possible that the face plate can be removed, and it made to
be mounted horizontally, but I have not done that.  The reason
I say this is that there are feet on the bottom, and on the left
side.  Maybe the feet on the left side are to protect the rig.
In any case, it has 3 pots on the front for Null, Receive Volume,
and transmit gain, along with a switch for phone patch or
microphone. On the back is a terminal strip for speaker and
phone line.  The microphone input has the 2 pin Amphenol
connector like used by Johnson, Heath, Hallicrafters, and many
others in that era.

This one is in nice shape. Paint is original and nice and
lettering close to perfect.  No scratches that I can find.

$40 plus shipping from Florida.

Thanks.

73,

Ken, W8EK