Old car radio schematic.

Bob Moulton rmoulton at EMAIL.ARIZONA.EDU
Sat Mar 28 01:06:00 EDT 2009

Just Radios in Ontario, Canada has been fairly helpful providing radio
schematics, especially old automobile radios, for me over the past few years.
They can also supply capacitors at fairly reasonable prices. Dave and
Babylyn's
web site is:

www.justradios.com

Bob