FS: Military, Heathkit, Hallicrafters, Howard, Eico and Other Stuff

David Hollander n7rk at COX.NET
Tue Mar 31 17:48:41 EDT 2009

I have a bunch of stuff that is tired of living in my garage and needs
new homes.

Prices do not include shipping.   I will ship overseas.

Reasonable offers accepted :-)

Thanks for looking and 73.........Dave N7RK

BC-348-R Receiver with with FT-154 Shock Mount....$200 plus shipping
Has ac supply built in and works well. Appears to be all original except
for the ac supply. The case has some corrosion damage on the the back
upper right side. It is only the case, not in the radio.
http://members.cox.net/radiodx3/bc348r.JPG
http://members.cox.net/radiodx3/bc348r2.JPG
http://members.cox.net/radiodx3/bc348r3.JPG
http://members.cox.net/radiodx3/bc348r5.JPG
http://members.cox.net/radiodx3/bc348r6.JPG
http://members.cox.net/radiodx3/bc348r7.JPG
http://members.cox.net/radiodx3/bc348r92.JPG

LS-11 Military Loudspeaker...$40 plus shipping
Clean, working unit
http://members.cox.net/radiodx5/ls11.JPG
http://members.cox.net/radiodx5/ls112.JPG

Hallicrafters S-118 Receiver..........$35 plus shipping
Works quite well but cosmetically challenged. I have never seen one of
these before and it is much better than an S-120  which looks very
similar. Face is cracked as can be seen in photos. Back cover is split
but can be fixed.
http://members.cox.net/radiodx5/hallis_118.JPG
http://members.cox.net/radiodx5/hallis_1182.JPG
http://members.cox.net/radiodx5/hallis_1183.JPG
http://members.cox.net/radiodx5/hallis_1184.JPG

Heathkit AR-2 Receiver.........$30 plus shipping
Works but cosmetically challenged.
http://members.cox.net/radiodx5/heath_ar2.JPG
http://members.cox.net/radiodx5/heath_ar22.JPG
http://members.cox.net/radiodx5/heath_ar23.JPG
http://members.cox.net/radiodx5/heath_ar24.JPG

Howard 430 Receiver.................$75 plus shipping
This is a 6 tube communications receiver with internal speaker built in
1939 and 1940. More info can be found on my Howard web page at:
http://members.cox.net/n7rk/howard.htm
This is a project that I got 10 years ago and will never get to. The
power transformer is OK. Their are some disconnected wires inside.
http://members.cox.net/radiodx3/howard430.JPG
http://members.cox.net/radiodx3/howard4302.JPG
http://members.cox.net/radiodx3/howard4303.JPG
http://members.cox.net/radiodx3/howard4304.JPG
http://members.cox.net/radiodx3/howard4305.JPG

Eico 950B Capacitor Checker....$50 plus shipping
Clean, working unit with photocopy of manual.
http://members.cox.net/radiodx5/eico950b.JPG
http://members.cox.net/radiodx5/eico950b2.JPG
http://members.cox.net/radiodx5/eico950b3.JPG

Heathkit PS-3 Adjustable High Voltage Power Supply.....$125 plus shipping
Clean, working unit with photocopy of partial manual. Good up to 500 volts.
http://members.cox.net/radiodx5/heathps3.JPG

Heathkit IG-42 Signal Generator........$50 plus shipping
Clean, working unit with photocopy of manual.
http://members.cox.net/radiodx5/heath_ig42.JPG
http://members.cox.net/radiodx5/heath_ig422.JPG

RCA WR-50B Signal Generator....$40 plus shipping
Clean, working unit with photocopy of manual.
http://members.cox.net/radiodx5/rca_wr50b.JPG
http://members.cox.net/radiodx5/rca_wr50b2.JPG

7.5 Amp Japanese Variac new in the box - $40 plus shipping
http://members.cox.net/radiodx5/ja_variac.JPG
http://members.cox.net/radiodx5/ja_variac2.JPG

Heathkit and Drake Original Manuals
I also have the following original Heathkit, National, Drake and a few
other manuals for sale.
List can be viewed here:
http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/manuals_fs.htm

I will be adding another 200 original and many unusual Heathkit manuals
as soon as I finish the list.

Dave  N7RK          Boatanchors Home Page: http://members.cox.net/n7rk
Phoenix, Arizona         *DXCC Honor Roll*    *WAZ#22 - 75 Meter SSB*

ex-XE2/N7RK, N7RK/ZB2, VK2ERK, ZM0AJN, WB6NRK, WN6IWX

Boatanchor and Antique Radio Collector