Heath LMO question

Glen Zook gzook at YAHOO.COM
Fri May 15 10:49:45 EDT 2009

Basically you need to clean out all of the old lubricant around the tuning shaft that has hardened over the years.  Replace it with a good quality lubricant preferably with some sort of electrical conduction in it.

What you are seeing is VERY common in the old LMOs.

Glen, K9STH

Website:  http://k9sth.com