Heath Tranceiver Part Needed

hudlerb1@netzero.com hudlerb1 at NETZERO.COM
Thu May 28 09:18:42 EDT 2009

Hello Group,

I need a MIC / CW Level control from a Heath tranceiver. This would be the dual control with 10K and 1M tied together. Part # 12 - 48. Mine is smoked right where you need it to stop and drives you nuts.

I believe anything from a HW or SB series will work fine.

The SB401 is different configuration and won't work - I even tried using the front section from this piece, no luck.

Thanks,

73 Bruce