Great low price on a Millen Absorption Wavemeter set I-129-B -- $25 to this list!

Mike Langner mlangner at SWCP.COM
Mon Nov 2 10:26:39 EST 2009

Hello everyone !

Here's a Millen "Frequency Meter Set I-129-B (Absorption Type)" in its metal
box from the Signal Corps.

In four separate wavemeters, it covers 1.5 to 40 megacycles (megahertz!)

I'm continuing to clean out the garage to make way for new "stuff," so items
like this one are on their way out.

Great display item for someone with a collection of mil gear. Useful, too!

First $25 plus shipping from Albuquerque, NM gets it.  If no takers, it'll
go over to eBay. . .

Photos available on request by return email.

Thanks!!

Mike/
K5MGR