FS: 814/828 tubes

George Babits gbabits at CUSTERTEL.NET
Sat Nov 14 10:21:42 EST 2009

I have three tubes that essentially look identical.  All are RCA, all are
 used.  One is clearly marked 828, the other two have a large red RCA emblem
 on them but no marking as to tube number.  The plates are slightly
"rribbed"
 on these two while the marked 828 has an "un-ribbed" plate.  All test good
 for filament continuity and no shorts between the elements.  I suspect they
are for some WW-II navy  transmitter.  My RCA transmitting tube book says
they are essentially the
 same for what it's worth.  Anyway.  I'll sell all three for $20 plus
postage.

 Thanks for looking,
 George
 W7HDL