Krohn-Hite DCA-50

rick darwicki n6pe at YAHOO.COM
Mon Nov 16 15:16:37 EST 2009

Hi all,

I am looking for either an schematic/manual for this DC-500 kHz 50 Watt amplifier. It weighs a ton and has two huge power transformers and eight 6AS7 output tubes.

A mouse apparently got in the unit and ate a few wires and chewed the paper ends of a few electrolytic. It looks pretty easy to rewire the chewed stuff.

If I can't get it working I will part it out.

Anyone interested in buying and picking it up is welcome to make an offer.

Rick, N6PE