HW-18-2

Michael Tauson wh7hg.hi at GMAIL.COM
Wed Nov 18 17:27:14 EST 2009

An HW-18-2 landed on my doorstep and, after a rather extensive scan of
the web, I've come up with little useful information.  All I know is
that it was built for MARS use just above 80m, and that it's good for
something like 200w on SSB.

The lack of info is not good.  I'd like to know more about it (other
than the several disparaging comments about it being a waste of time
that showed up one site) so I can make it into a useful member of
society.  "Beggars can't be choosers" applies here and this is what I
have to work with.

Any assistance - schematics, manuals, suggestions, power supplies et
al would be greatly appreciated.

Mahalo.

Best regards,

Michael, WH7HG