GB> HW-18-2

Michael Tauson wh7hg.hi at GMAIL.COM
Fri Nov 20 23:23:33 EST 2009

WOW!  All the help!  Thanks, folks, I do appreciate the emails &
messages here.

For now, the rig will sit until I have AC and DC power supplies for it
(AC for bench test now and DC for when I actually light it up for real
use) as well as the carrier oscillator crystals for both USB and LSB
(Neither came with it) so I can heat it up into a dummy load and see
what kind of shape it's in.  I'm going with the idea that some caps
will probably need to be swapped out but am holding out hope about the
resistors et al.

Mahalo nui loa.

Best regards,

Michael, WH7HG