FS: assorted knobs

George Babits gbabits at CUSTERTEL.NET
Thu Oct 1 13:09:54 EDT 2009

I have two "lots" of knobs for sale.

The first is a group consisting of 20 antique knobs which I'd guess come
from sets in the 1920 - 1930 period.  There are also 21 binding post "tops"
some of which are marked "tel,"  "Ant," "A Bat."  The lot of 41 pieces for
$42.00 postpaid in the US.

The second lot are more modern, probably 1940-1950 vintage.  Includes 26
knobs.  All for $30.00 postpaid in the US.

I'll sell both lots together for $60.00 postpaid in the US.

Email for pictures.

Thanks for looking,
George
W7HDL