[Milsurplus] [Boatanchors] 12 volt dynamotors & vibrapacks (and rotary inverters?)

J. Forster jfor at QUIK.COM
Sun Oct 4 10:28:48 EDT 2009

REAL WORLD:

Allied sells tens of thousands of items. Also an individual is hardly an
essential customer to them. They are an industrial supplier and do small
orders, likely on a break even basis at best.

In their place, I'd say NO also. They don't want to chance a semi full of
shipments compromised by $100 battery sale.

YMMV,
-John