WHATS A GOLDEN EAGLE MIC WORTH?

Dee Almquist w4pnt at COMCAST.NET
Wed Oct 14 18:11:38 EDT 2009

Hi Fellow Anchorites
I'm helping a friend find a home for his "new" D-104 that was given him.
I've looked on auction & found values all over the place. I don't want
to sell there myself. Anyone have experience w/ these mics? It is new in
orig box still wrapped up in plastic bag. Probably has never been
plugged into a CB'rs radio. It has no amp in base & probably the
connector is for the original CB radio it matches (a Browning?) Any
CB'rs or X CB'rs out there?

I also have two other D-104 mics, chrome w/ painted base that came from
same fellow. I need to check these out yet for operation. One is 1st
class shape w/ Johnson plug. Other is ho-hum condition but certainly
worth cleaning up. Let me know if you might be interested in one of
these. No price yet until I check them.
73 es Dee