Heath knobs

Glen Zook gzook at YAHOO.COM
Mon Oct 19 22:47:24 EDT 2009

I have been selling them for a couple of years.  However, I obtained some new resin that is a little more expensive than what I have been using and it is MUCH easier to work with.  Therefore, I am making some new molds to take advantage of the properties of the new resin.

I am thinking of making a weighted version using lead instead of the machined brass that Heath used.

Glen, K9STH

Website:  http://k9sth.com