FS Panel Meters

rick darwicki n6pe at YAHOO.COM
Sat Oct 24 19:39:17 EDT 2009

I have about 75 meters, many odd ball and equipment pulls listed in my eBay store with a Buy it now/Best Offer Option.

BA reflector guy should offer 30% less than the listed price on ANYTHING in my store.

I know, we all hate eBay, but it is just so easy to track stuff, print labels and get paid.

I will be moving some of the meters to "Auction" this Sunday night because I have the cheap store where eBay searches don't find my stuff.

May the reflector Gods forgive me.

Rick, N6PE